THANK YOU TO ALL OUR HOME BREW COMPETITION ENTRANTS.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO TRYING MORE OF YOUR BREWS AT NEXT YEARS BREWFEST!
Do you think you’re Tamworth’s best home brewer? Then put your home brew where your mouth is and enter the BrewFest Home Brew Competition.
With the competition heading into its fourth year, we welcome back sponsor True Brew Tamworth for 2019. If you’re a home brewer and need some advice, products or equipment head on down to True Blue Tamworth at 3/178 Peel Street where Anthony and the team will be happy to help you out.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
This competition is limited to fifty (50) entrants with each entrant providing one (1) beer for judging. The judging will take place under these three categories:
- GRAND CHAMPION
A grand champion will be declared and must be true to a recognised beer style as per the 2015 Brewers Association Guidelines.
- KIT & KILO
For the novice home brewer who utilises off the shelf home brew kits (1kg hopped wort, 1kg sugar/dextrose)
- MOST UNUSUAL/INNOVATIVE
This category does not sit in any recognised style.
To ensure you are eligible to enter, you as the entrant must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over the age of 18 years.
- You cannot enter if you have brewed and sold beers commercially.
- Your homebrew must not have been brewed at a facility that brews beverages for commercial purposes.
- The person/s whose name is on the entry must have brewed the entry and if others have helped with the brewing process must acknowledge all of those involved.
- The same beer cannot be entered more than once.
- Entries without required criteria may be ineligible.
- Submissions with labels that become unreadable or come off during unpacking or handling may be ineligible.
- You may enter any beer style you like.
- You can enter only once.
- Your brewed beer entry MUST be delivered to West Tamworth League Club reception by 8pm Wednesday 13th November.
- By entering this competition you agree to the Tamworth BrewFest organisers (West Tamworth League Club Ltd) publishing judging results, names and photos of the winners for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Failure to meet these entry conditions may result in disqualification.