Friday 18 – Sunday 27 January 2019
ARISTOCRAT COUNTRY ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR ENTRY FORM
You can become a Festival Member of West Tamworth League Club, Wests Diggers and The Courts @ East giving you access to many free shows and super concerts, not to mention the many bars, eateries and festival merchandise stalls on offer at each club. Please apply at the front desk at Wests or Diggers.
Here’s what you get..
- A three month membership – your festival membership will be valid from 1 January to 31 March.
- Access to Tamworth’s two largest clubs, plus The Courts – avoiding the queues
- Members Discounts at any of the Bars, Cafes and Restaurants at Wests, Wests’ Diggers & The Courts
- Earn reward points for every dollar you spend
- Redeem and spend your points on meals, drinks and showcase prizes
Take a look at these photos and you’ll get a pretty good idea of how entering a club to see your favorite country music artist during the festival can be a tad arduous.
Many festival fans are unaware that they are required to sign-in when entering the club.
And even more are unaware that they are required to show proof of address or they will not be allowed in at all!
Yes it does sound crazy, however it is legislation. If you live outside of the 10km radius of the club then you must be able to prove it and then sign-in as a temporary member. To avoid the queues festival fans in the know join the club!
In past years we have seen more than 5000 people signed up to be festival members of Wests and Diggers, so it pays to be ahead of the queues!
Club Dress Regulations Apply
Wests Entertainment Group is committed to providing its members and guests with a high
standard of facilities and services.
The Group expects its members and guests to be appropriately dressed at all times.
- Hats/caps are only permitted inside our venues during the country music festival and any other
events as approved by management or if there is a medical reason or for religious reasons or if
attending a formal function. Hats/caps are permitted in outdoor areas of our venues at all times.
Children under 12 are exempt from this regulation.
- Dress singlets are permitted
THE FOLLOWING IS NOT PERMITTED AT ANY TIME
- OFFENSIVE, PROVOCATIVE TORN OR DIRTY CLOTHING
- BARE FEET
- GANG COLOURS*
* Includes clothing, jewelry or accessories of outlaw motorcycle related organisations
Any person who does not comply with this dress regulation will be refused entry or removed from
Management reserve the right to refuse entry.