TCMF 2019 AT WESTS
Friday 18 – Sunday 27 January
TICKETS ON SALE MONDAY OCTOBER 1
PSEUDO ECHO & 1927
Wednesday 23 Jan 8:30pm
Saturday 19 Jan 8:30pm
Friday 25 Jan 5pm
Saturday 19 Jan 5pm
Friday 25 Jan 8:30pm
Thursday 24 Jan 8:30pm
Friday 25 Jan 1:30pm
BENNETT, BOWTELL & URQUHART
Wednesday 23 Jan 5pm
Saturday 19 Jan 1:30pm
Saturday 26 Jan 1:30pm
COUNTRY TURNS PINK
McGrath Foundation Benefit Concert
Sunday 20 Jan 8:30pm
Thursday 24 Jan 10am
GINA JEFFREYS, TANIA KERNAGHAN,
BECCY COLE & LYN BOWTELL
Tuesday 22 Jan 8:30pm
Saturday 26 Jan 8:30pm
NEVER ENDING 80’s
Friday 18 Jan 8:30pm
You can become a Festival Member of West Tamworth League Club, Wests Diggers and The Courts @ East giving you access to many free shows and super concerts, not to mention the many bars, eateries and festival merchandise stalls on offer at each club.
Here’s what you get..
- A three month membership – your festival membership will be valid from 1 January to 31 March.
- Access to Tamworth’s two largest clubs, plus The Courts – avoiding the queues
- Members Discounts at any of the Bars, Cafes and Restaurants at Wests, Wests’ Diggers & The Courts
- Earn reward points for every dollar you spend
- Redeem and spend your points on meals, drinks and showcase prizes
Take a look at these photos and you’ll get a pretty good idea of how entering a club to see your favorite country music artist during the festival can be a tad arduous.
Many festival fans are unaware that they are required to sign-in when entering the club.
And even more are unaware that they are required to show proof of address or they will not be allowed in at all!
Yes it does sound crazy, however it is legislation. If you live outside of the 10km radius of the club then you must be able to prove it and then sign-in as a temporary member. To avoid the queues festival fans in the know join the club!
In past years we have seen more than 5000 people signed up to be festival members of Wests and Diggers, so it pays to be ahead of the queues!
Club Dress Regulations Apply
- Members and guests are requested to be suitably dressed at all times.
- Singlets will not be permitted at any time.
- Hats are permitted, however must be removed when watching live performances.(For the benefit of people sitting behind you.)
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to all people not suitably dressed.