Join the club that gives its members so much and find out why over 20,000 people
have joined the biggest club in the North West!
Membership prices are as follows. We are currently undergoing construction to allow purchase of membership online.
|TERM||ORDINARY MEMBER||PENSIONER (Age Only)|
Why should you join?
- Because your single membership gives you access to three of Tamworth’s favourite clubs – Wests, Diggers and The Courts @ East
- To avoid the inconvenience of signing in every time.
- To get member discounts at any of the bars, cafes and restaurants at all clubs.
- To swipe your card at the Rewards Kiosk and get freebies like raffle tickets and bingo concessions.
- To get free entry in club promotions, we give away cash, cars and holidays!!
- To get a $10 meal voucher on your birthday.
- To earn member rewards points for every dollar you spend as part of the WESTS REWARDS.
- To spend your member rewards points on drinks, food, vouchers and gifts.
Members Courtesy Bus
The Wests Entertainment Group is pleased to offer a FREE members bus service for the exclusive use of current full financial members and their guests (if travelling with the member) ONLY. The service operates within a 10km radius of Wests, Diggers or The Courts @ East. It is not a taxi service and the Group has no intention of competing with local taxi operators or bus services. The service is provided for the convenience and safe arrival of members and their guests using the facilities of our venues. For operating times and terms & conditions please view this flyer.
For Members Courtesy Bus bookings please call (02) 6765 7588.
Motel Courtesy Bus
Wests Entertainment Group now offers a brand new on demand bus service to local Tamworth motel guests.
The service is only available to guests staying in any motel, hotel or holiday parks in the Tamworth area only. The courtesy bus is available from 10am until late, 7 days a week. Please note; pick up & drop off service is to Wests Entertainment Group venues only. Please phone 6765 7588.
Responsible Gaming Mission Statement
The Wests Entertainment Group is committed to providing responsible gaming.
Wests are proud to be a part of the local community.
Wests single most important responsibility to our community is to minimise any potential harm to gaming participants and to facilitate services that allow those affected by problem gambling to obtain the help they need without delay or compromise.
Wests are proud to be a foundation member of the ClubSAFE Responsible Gambling Management Service.
To view the counselling services Wests provides please follow this link